- The Wall Avenue Journal noticed, “The ’80s referred to as to let you already know that selecting clothes primarily based in your seasonal coloration palette is again.” (Btw we did a publish on this!)
- The Washington Publish highlighted Moolah Kicks, a brand new woman-founded basketball shoe model that gives feminine gamers with footwear really designed for ladies’s ft.
- Fashionista checked out how indie and luxurious perfume manufacturers are attempting to attenuate their environmental footprint.
- Harvard Enterprise Overview’s Ladies at Work podcast provided recommendation to ladies managers on methods to make it clear that you simply’re in cost. (A transcript might be obtainable on the location later right this moment.)
- Mediate famous that each main cable and broadcast information community is now run, at the very least partly, by ladies.
- The Minimize defined methods to assist victims of the Canadian wildfires.
- WIRED shared what a therapist needs you to learn about on-line remedy.
- The Atlantic advised books to learn in the event you’re seeking to change your life.
- Your Chortle of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “To Have a good time Satisfaction, We’re Proud to Shade in Our Emblem for a Month.”
On CorporetteMoms Lately…
Did we miss something? Add ’em right here, or ship them to email@example.com. Thanks! Additionally: Are you a mother or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s information replace at CorporetteMoms.