Good morning from Maine the place the rain retains coming down. It feels prefer it has been greater than per week since we have seen the solar. That is as a result of it has been that lengthy since we did not have a wet day. We’re going a bit stir loopy, however our canine are nonetheless having enjoyable enjoying fetch whatever the climate. That is what I will be doing as quickly as I end scripting this put up. I hope that you’ve got one thing enjoyable to do that weekend too.
These had been the week’s hottest posts:
1. 57 Google Earth & Maps Tutorials for Academics and College students
2. Tips on how to Use AI to Create Formative Assessments
3. The Results of Speaking to Your self
4. 5 Good Sources for Instructing and Studying About Copyright
5. New Microsoft Phrase Options to Observe
6. Ten Methods to Use Adobe Specific in College
7. 1,001 American Novels Mapped
Self-paced Programs You Can Begin At present
Workshops and Keynotes
- The Sensible Ed Tech E-newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Expertise for Academics.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 46,000 subscribers watching my quick tutorial movies on a wide selection of academic know-how instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I replace my LinkedIn profile a time or two each week.
- The Free Expertise for Academics Fb web page options new and previous posts from this weblog all through the week.
- In case you’re interested in my life outdoors of training, you possibly can observe me on Strava.
This put up initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. In case you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.