Hello, everybody! We spent an extended weekend in Seaside, Florida (SO cute, SO pastel!!) after which jumped again into full Christmas mode as quickly as we arrived dwelling. I’m presently protecting each window with paper snowflakes, ordering one-too-many Christmas timber and making paper chains galore.
1. My moose mugs simply arrived within the mail and I can’t wait to sip eggnog quickly.
2. We’re about to start out our Harry Potter period with the women and my buddy really helpful these GORGEOUS particular version books. They’re the scale of a standard novel and embrace some pop-up pages and moveable components. I picked them up for a Christmas reward. At the moment e book one, two and three are the one ones out there.
4. These satin pjs are so good! I simply acquired the purple and white stripe and can be ordering just a few extra colours. I like satin pjs units a lot.
5. I simply ordered this quilted jacket. I’m so into cozy season.
6. We now have a bunch of excellent Christmas actions for youths on Childhood Magic.
7. I like this time of yr as a result of I put on my mother uniform each single day.
8. I simply acquired a recent, new Nurse Jamie pillow. I’ve used it for a few years. It’s the one factor I’ve ever discovered that helps me sleep on my again.
9. At the moment engaged on a Rudolph puzzle with the children. The Rankin/Bass Rudolph film from 1964 is my Roman empire. 🙂
10. Our favourite pumpkin recipes.
P.S. Listed below are some current posts in case you missed them!